- Named Florida Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- AV Preeminent- Martindale Hubbell
- 5 Star Attorney – LegalMatch.com
- Rated “Excellent” by Avvo
- Over a decade of experience in Florida defending criminal law cases
- Dedicated to defending the rights of his clients
Matthew received his undergraduate degree in Business from Indiana University in Bloomington. While attending Indiana, he was a member of the IU wrestling team, where he earned the Alpha Beta Honorary, which honors student-athletes who also excel in the classroom. Matthew attended Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center, graduating Cum Laude in 2001.
While attending Nova, Matthew jumpstarted his law career with internships at both the City Attorney’s Office in Rock Island, Illinois, as well as at the Broward County Public Defender’s Office. During his time as a Certified Legal Intern, Matthew was able to try cases for Broward’s Domestic Violence Division.
Upon graduation from Nova, Mr. Konecky began his legal career working for a high volume criminal defense and personal injury law firm in Miami. Over the course of his first two years, Matthew helped hundreds of clients who had been injured as a result of negligence and defended those who were charged with a crime.